The Ontario Luge Association is looking for Canada’s next Olympic medalists and would like to invite individuals ages 10 and over for a two-day camp to learn the sport of luge.
WHERE: CALABOGIE PEAKS RESORT
WHEN: Thursday & Friday, March 15 – 16 from 9am – 4pm
COST: $80.00 includes sled and track fees
- Two days of on course training from former national team athletes.
- A strong emphasis is placed on safety.
- Participants are taught the basics of riding a luge sled, including positioning, steering and stopping.
- Advanced racing skill building and instruction will teach proper start, steering and racing techniques.
- Video review of each sliding session with coaching staff.
- Daily timed races and prizes
- One-year membership to the Ontario and Canadian Luge Associations.
- Camp souvenirs and signed Olympic luge team poster.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.